2019 is a buzzing year for the FHMOMS community especially to the team behind each mileage.
FHMOMS was blessed with the unwavering support from the growing number of its members; the Facebook Page Group has over 165,000 members across the globe while the Facebook Community Page has more than 75,000 followers. With the tireless effort of its Founder, MK Bertulfo, FHMOMS achieved remarkable advancement in the following:
- Media Mileage – recently, FHMOMS is being featured in various radio shows, podcasts, blogs and magazines, and TV shows.
- Networks and Collaborations – 2019 has brought the community opportunities to widen connections. Invites from different events and collaborations out-poured.
- Engagement Activities – it was also observed that FHMOMS went an extra mile on engaging its community members to various nationwide events and activities. This includes but not limited to online training, face-to-face training, expos, conferences, talks, exhibits, charity works, meet-ups, online raffles, online polls, and many more.
- Technology – this year, FHMOMS also explored the possibility of developing apps and using tools to make our programs easier and better. This still on the process, it is good that we already have begun.
- Funding and Business Partnerships – with the effort of our Founder, MK Bertulfo, FHMOMS participated in renowned competitions that support startup businesses. All these competitions, FHMOMS was a finalist.
- Endorsements – with various products reaching out for endorsements, FHMOMS learned to screen the products that would reflect the community’s culture and perspective.
Having said all these achievements, Founder MK Bertulfo planned to culminate FHMOMS’ prosperous year with a productive yet fun event. With the help of volunteer mombers, FHMOMS’ core team, and the sponsors the party was a success!
The celebration was held in Max’s Restaurant in Sucat, Parañaque City. It was attended by an overwhelming more than 700 people, which almost doubled the expected number of guests.
“No event is perfect.”
While the program included panel discussions, talks, games, raffles, exhibits, and activities for kids, FHMOMS encountered major mishaps. It seems impossible to accommodate all the attendees who conquered the terrible traffic that day just to share the celebration with the community. There were issues with registration, loot bags, seats, food, venue space, parking, etc. Despite all these, the organizing team carried on with the event and made everything even more fun with the appearance of Elsa and Anna, numerous raffle prizes, crazy games, informative talks, and inspiring panel discussions.
One of the highlights of that day is when the CEO of MFT Group, Mica Tan, came and gave the community a tremendous gift of Php500,000 [read article here].
It was such an exhausting day, yet it did not change the happiness and fun experience everyone has shared on that event. It is a celebration of effort, determination, love, and support, everyone has invested throughout the year. Sure it was not perfect, we learn from this event, and we promise to have a much bigger and better celebration next year!
FHMOMS is sending virtual hugs to the organizing team, to the sponsors, to the guests, to the attendees, and of course to our community Founder, MK Bertulfo. Let us wrap-up this year with a happy smile and a hopeful heart.
Happy holidays everyone!
Filipina Homebased Moms (FHMoms) is the first and the biggest parenting and freelancing group for Pinay moms in the Philippines. It is created by a Filipina mother with the mission to help fellow parents, mothers especially, to find jobs suitable to their lifestyle through freelancing.